Setting Up A Supporters’ Club
Everton Football Club has supporters’ club branches all over the world and we are always looking to increase that number.
Do you attend matches with a group of friends totalling more than 20? Or do you watch the Blues in action from another country?
If so, why not consider setting up an officially affiliated Everton Supporters’ Club?
The procedure could not be easier. Simply download and complete the attached PDF and return it to Niall O'Donnell either by email Niall.O'Donnell@evertonfc.com or by post to:
To view a list of our existing supporters’ club branches, click here.
What benefits does affiliation bring?
There are a considerable amount of benefits when you set up a supporters’ club and become affiliated to Everton Football Club.
- Access to tickets for all Everton home games, and discounted group ticket sales to four Premier League fixtures as stated in the guide.
- A piece of signed merchandise per branch, per season to use for fundraising.
- Seasonal opportunity for branches to attend an open training session.
- A chance to take part in the supporters’ club flag parade.
- A visit to a venue of your choosing from the Club, with a chance to meet a first-team player.
- Plus much more...
For more information or help, Fan Engagement Executive Niall O'Donnell can be reached either by the above email address or on 0151 530 5346.